R2R Consultancy Services Pty Ltd are a team of business improvement specialists who take pride in providing sustainable solutions for the clients we service. We effectively use our knowledge, experience, flexibility and commitment to provide the best possible outcomes for each client. We have proven project management experience delivering timely outcomes for all businesses across a diverse range from small enterprises through to large corporations, and take pride in our commitment as continuous improvement specialists providing business risk, compliance and environmental solutions for businesses.
R2R Consultancy Services provides an end-to-end consulting model from identifying and defining the "what and how" through to the delivery of the transformational change or business improvement you are seeking.
What sets us apart is that we are able to work interactively with all levels of an organisation from the shop floor through to senior management and boards to identify issues, define plans and objectives, both strategic and current, and make customised recommendations for the business to follow. We identify and fit solutions, systems, plans, strategies and standards to our clients business. Our philosophy is "Each business is unique and we will fit the standards to the business not the business to the standards".
The outcomes achieved by R2R Consultancy Services in each of the projects it has undertaken are testament to the team's ability to communicate and work effectively with a broad range of clients and stakeholders, both internal and external.
We are not limited by convention and apply Risk Management in all its forms to a business process. Where we need particular technical expertise we are not shy to get the advice and project manage it.
Services and Solutions Summary
- Development and Management Systems Audit (Quality, Risk, Environment and Safety)
- Carbon Accounting. Identifying, Quantifying, Calculating and Reporting.
- Recommending sustainable and effective solutions.
- Risk Profiling, Risk analysis and Safety Management Systems development and Audit
- Process mapping with identification and implementation of control points
- Holistic management systems assessment
- Project Management
- Internal systems audit
- Supplier audit
- Business Risk and Business Continuity Planning
- Change Management
- Business Coaching and Mentoring
- Corporate Emergency Planning including Training and Implementation.